Army regulation for updating personnel records

Here are some questions to keep in mind when performing this task: You should keep these questions in mind when going through your personnel files.Updating and cleaning out personnel files is much like keeping a computer running smoothly by periodically removing unnecessary files -- it is a chore, but it must be done.Here you'll find instructions for Federal agencies' human resources offices on preparing personnel actions and keeping the Official Personnel Folder.

You can reach the Red Cross by phone at 1-877-272-7337, through an online request, or by smartphone using its Hero Care app.For example, personnel files should always contain periodic employee evaluations, notices of raises, employee commendations, and any evidence of any disciplinary proceedings that were taken against the employee.You should never keep documents or entries that do not relate to the employee's job performance or qualifications.If you are a veteran or the next of kin of a deceased veteran you can order copies of military records online.Anyone can request military records by: Most requests are free for veterans and next-of-kin. Archival requests, including records of veterans discharged in 1953 or prior, have fees.Surviving spouses, next of kin, or legal representatives of deceased or incompetent veterans can also request changes.The Regular Army provides subsidised accommodation for its servicemen and women.This page briefly describes service personnel entitlement to service accommodation and removals for personal possessions on assignment to a new area.The following information is a guide to entitlements.Additionally, if you are using assistive technology and would like to be notified of items via alert boxes, please follow this link to enable alert boxes for your profile.Alert box notification is currently enabled, please follow this link to disable alert boxes for your profile.